My worst experience with Ukrainian scammers!

Hello everyone. I would love to share my story with you. 

About a year ago I created an account on emilydates in order to find a soulmate. Two weeks later I met there Anastasia. First impression is the strongest one, it's true. Anastasia seemed to be nice, honest and talkative. In few months I came to Ukraine to meet her, and we had some dates. 

Everything was going pretty well, I stayed in Ukraine for tho months with Anastasia, and invited her to move to US. We planned everything perfectly, only preventive thing left - papers. As I had to leave back to US due to business issues, and I gave her $2000 so she could deal with papers. 

Then she disappeared and blacklisted all my contacts! Why do people do that?

I'm so sorry to hear about…

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. It's heartbreaking when someone you trust betrays you like that. Scammers often prey on people looking for genuine connections, and it's incredibly unfair. Sharing your story will help others be more careful and aware of similar situations. I hope you find the support and comfort you need to get through this. Don't let this dissuade you from finding true love - there are still many honest and kind people in the world.

Adrian49

I don't think so, this is

I don't think so, this is just stats - her name is Anastasia, one of scam dating sites - Anastasiadate, everything matches.

gerald.grenoble

Is there some stereotype

Is there some stereotype about that name? 

Clement

Because she is Anastasia!It's

Because she is Anastasia!

It's not a coincidence that one famous datind site-scammer called exactly the same - anastasiadate, emilydates, veronicalove - all tha same. Taking money for everything - for every breath and sneeze on that site!

jason chandler