Dating sites and marriage agencies scams

Описание

Report Russian marriage agencies and dating sites scams.

Ukraine Brides Agency scammers

Hello. I met a woman on Ukrainebrides, everything seem to be nice, but she never gave me neither her phone number, nor email and other contacts. Also she had never sent me any videos. I googled some of her profile pics and found "her" instagram - different name, age and person at all! 

It looks like someone stole pictures and created fake account.

Guys, don't trust this site, it just wants your money

My experience of using bridesbay.com

I've registered my account on that site few month ago. The most interesting thing - all girls from that site look nice and pretty, but photos are made in studio, professionally. 

So, girls are making studio photosets to apply on datng sites? It looks suspicious. 

Moreover, this site asks money for everything - even for sending extra files. Is this site even legit? 

FlirtRussianBrides and Viola Zioleko

This site seems to be serious but after a while you discover that the girls are not there for meeting but only to hold you on the site which is then charging you extra.

I experienced misleading information and complained. Then I was given 60 days free membership, thus, the website charge me both the free months

When I complain about the wrongly charging of my card, I get some strange not relevant information why they are charging wrongly.

This is leading to the question: is FlirtRussianBrides a fake site from Ukraine with fake profiles?

Viola Zioleko is the one who is in charge of answering me and I believe she is the manager or owner.

Ukrainedate.com

Ukrainedate ? spoke to her for about month. She said her English is not great. I said well plenty of translators. She said no don’t translate Ukraine /Russian correctly. She sent me email later that day asking me to go to Uadreams.com I said I cant use this site for cost ect ect. She made it feel like we had connection. Everything felt to good to be true I geuss. Nice lady great photos everything to do with Food cheffing , food , passion ect. Just like as if everything someone who works as chef is looking for in lady.

ukrainianfiancee.com

In may 2nd 2019 i recived a letter from a lady on ukrainianfiancee website, Margareth lady No. 375 that wanted to corrispond with a man for relatinship, we started to write to each other and chat through this web site, cause they dont let you have a direct contact but as they stated the agency only through their translator, but they give you a chance to Exchange contacts only via skype video chat that also has a cost as you could see on their site.

Rondevo.com

Have not seen any information about the Ukranian dating site, Rondevo.com.  After doing some research, I think I figured out this website work.  One join the site and receives a flurry of constant texts/emails from all ages of beautiful women. Its a pay site, men pay for any communicating they do.  The charges can add up, I know I have spent some $2K after 2 months. The women are likely receiving a share of all the money I am spending, hence all the activity.  Its pretty disheartening. So does anyone have a similar experience with Rondevo.  Will the site really arrnage for a meeting with a lady in Kiev?